Donnerstag, 7. März 2019

EIN BETROFFENER ERZÄHLT

Beim «men’s health forum» erzählt ein Betroffener, wie schlimm es für ihn 18 Monate lang war:
I never really got a satisfactory explanation afterwards and post vasectomy pain (PVP) was never mentioned before the procedure. Perhaps things have improved now. The pain affected me mentally as well as physically. I was traumatised – that’s not too strong a word.

Und ein Arzt bestätigt diese Aussagen und sagt, dass etwa 15 Prozent von den Schmerzen betroffen sind:
Some colleagues are still sceptical about PVP but, now a lot of men have had the snip, attitudes are changing. I’d say around 15% of men have some sort of PVP.

Und der Arzt erklärt weiter:
Don’t underestimate it. I’ve seen guys off work, family and relationships ruined. Colleagues at a local pain clinic tell me that 15% of their patients are there for PVP.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Der Anstoss zu diesem BLOG

WIE ALLES BEGANN

Nein, ich will nicht alles auf die Frauen schieben. Auch die Männer können einmal ihren Teil zur Verhütung beitragen. Und erst recht möchte...

Die meist gelesenen Einträge